Saturday, August 13, 2011

thunderstorms and thank you's



today it's raining here in PA, which is good for a few reasons. i don't have to water my neighbors plants! it makes me feel better that we left OC because i'm pretty sure it's raining there too. and just because rain is relaxing! you know when it's raining and a dreary day, you listen to certain songs? well i was looking on tumblr and someone posted this song by Kate Nash, and i really like it and think it goes well with the rainy day :)

oh hey! i have been thinking about a new name for this blog. i know this would be the third time i've changed it, but i really like this one: a la mode! isn't that so good?! i'm really temped to change it and i think it just might happen ;)

also, i just want to thank anyone that follows me. it makes me feel so good that people actually look at what i post and rant and complain and am happy about and have me on their dashboard! so thank you :)

0 Comments: