Saturday, September 17, 2016

New place of residence

I thought I'd share some pictures of where I'm living right now! I really like it. I live in a triple, with my own room and my roommates have a double. It's almost like apartment living because we have a coat closet in the entrance, a bathroom a foot away, and a kitchen right next door. I'm glad I had the room to myself so I could decorate it completely how I wanted it. It's great being able to have friends in the other room, and then closing the door when I want quiet.





I showed some at night and some during the day. It's so cozy at night - it's great. One of my ultimate guilty pleasures is having a lamp in the window. I'm not sure why, but I've always loved when homes have a lamp in the window. And I finally got to do that myself! Now if it would just cool down a smidgen...

0 Comments: