Saturday, September 08, 2012

obsessed with:

here are some things i've been loving!

1. the photo shoot with Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield in Teen Vogue
they seriously took the best pictures ever!
Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone - Teen Vogue Magazine Cover [United States] (August 2012)

seriously? cuteness overload!

3. this suuuper cute cup
i would use this 24/7!

4. Snooki and Jwoww
don't judge me ;) it's soo gooood

4. Rutter's slushies
i'm so in love with the Coke flavored one. i could literally have one everyday! and for only like $1.60?! psh nuff said.

who isn't? i mean, come on...
Ryan-lochte_510x316_large

7. rain
there's a storm here right now - but i'm not complaining. i love hearing rain on the roof! seeing lightening 200 yards away? not so much. but hearing rain when i fall asleep is the best. and i love rainy Sundays because they're so lazy and we have movie days! i've posted this before.. but listen to this as you fall alseep - you won't regret it!
Tumblr_m7zkxzlhkl1ror1zjo1_500_large
 
what have you been obsessed with lately?
 
have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Amélie said...

the second picture is too cute!!!

http://nadiadelacorazon.blogspot.com/

April said...

Mmmm, now I want a slurpee. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Lana Del Ray. I guess I'm late to the party, but I listen to Pandora at work and she's been coming up a lot so I downloaded her CD and I'm a little obsessed, I'll admit it!

Katie said...

ooo i do love some Lana Del Ray! it's ok to be a little obsessed ;)