Wednesday, November 21, 2012

currently



Loving: the holiday season, of course! we put a couple of our trees up this weekend (yes, i said a couple. in total we have 4 big trees in our house, including one in my room, and then a bunch of mini ones. :), but that made me super excited for more Christmas-y things to come!

Making me happy: the fact that i have my license and can go ANYWHERE and escape my house whenever there's a feud going on. it's FABULOUS. and if i want to go to Target, I'M GOING TO GO TO TARGET ;) SORRY FOR THE CAPS WAH
 
Watching: MODERN FAMILY -- if you don't watch that show, we have to chat. it's literally carved into my Wednesday schedule. funniest. show. ever. and the Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas started Sunday!! i know it's a little early, but hey. Christmas is only once a year, right?

Anticipating:  the break! i can't wait to take a breather from school. on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, i always skip school and my family goes out to breakfast and it's fab! and i'm SO pumped to go Black Friday shopping this year! last year was the first year i went... and it was the best thing ever. AND i'm also anticipating seeing my beautiful friend, Abby, in a few days! she went to college and this is the first time i'll see her since August! i can't wait to be able to drive HER places this time! ;)

Listening to: tough one, but i'll go with Skyfall by Adele! what can i say. but also, Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran and Dreaming With a Broken Heart by John Mayer -- that never gets old ;) OH and Holiday by Vampire Weekend -- if you need a song to pump you up for the holidays, it's that one!

Working on: reading more. not because i WANT to, but because i HAVE to. my english teacher makes us read 400 pages a marking period and it sucks because reading really is not my thing. oy... book recommendations??

Wishing: Alexandra would come back would Christmas this year. ugh -- what will i do without her for 2 whole years?! last year was literally the best Christmas ever because i got to spend it with all of my best friends, and even though i had a pretty bad cold, we had a sleepover 2 nights before Christmas and exchanged gifts and oh man i miss it too much.

hope you all have a great start to your break!

*pictures from all 'currently' posts are always from my Tumblr! and don't forget to check out the blog Sometimes Sweet -- that's where i got the idea for this post!

2 Comments:

herecomesthesun said...

Modern Family is the BEST! I'm a big fan as well :)

Katie said...

i know right - i love it! thanks for stopping by, Amanda! :)