Sunday, September 22, 2013

link love


from my Tumblr

big is beautiful, so let's show it

hot dog legs -- haha!

have you heard of Rent the Runway? it's so great! they have designer dresses and you can rent them for about 4 days and send them back. it's a little on the pricey side, but the dresses are SO pretty! when i'm older and have money, i would totally rent this pretty dress for a Christmas party or formal or something!

i'm OBSESSED with this song.

anyone else a Gilmore Girls fan?? (I hope!) if you are, I love this website. When I read it I feel so warm and fuzzy because other people have the same thoughts as me and love the same show I do :)

I'm super in love with this outfit -- I wish I could pull it off!

this picture makes my heart warm... I don't know why? it's just so cozy and home-y and Autumn-y and perfect.

homecoming is next weekend and I kind of procrastinated on my homecoming dress, so I bought this dress from Dressbarn... thoughts?? I need guidance!

hope your weekend was great!


0 Comments: