Monday, March 17, 2014

Obsessed with:

Alright... so I'm pretty sure I meant to post this in January, but that obviously didn't happen. Luckily I've still been using everything I was obsessed with in January, so here we go!
 
-Macaron book from Anthropologie-
I got this book for Christmas and I LOVE it! I have to say, everything I've tried to make as come out terrible, sadly. It's still cute too look at, though. Maybe one day I'll get it!

 
-LUSH-
Probably the BEST thing on this list! They sell handmade, organic bath and beauty products. The bath bombs are my absolute favorite, but I'm also a fan of the bubble bars. Go to LUSH right now!

 
 -New lip gloss-
It's obviously from Francesca's and it's great! I'm not obsessed with it, but it is a really great looking lip gloss!
 
 -The Bling Ring-
Ok, 90% sure I've posted about this before, but it's a great movie! What can I say!

-My ukulele!-
My friend, Alexandra (from China), can play tons of instruments, so I told her I'd get a ukulele and practice and we could play together when she gets back! I'm still working on moving my fingers around quickly and it still is a little out of tune, but I think I'm going pretty good! Right now I'm learning Skinny Love by Bon Iver.
 
 -Makeup removing wipes-
Old news and not really something to obsess over, but I've never been one to use makeup wipes and they're great! It's nice to have a clean face before you get in the shower or take a bath.

-Cleana & Clear cream cleanser-
Awesome stuff! I use it at the end of my shower and it cleans out your pores SO well! Your face feels so fresh and nice afterwards! It's definitely working and it's much better than the Noxzema one in my opinion.

-Garnier Fructis breakage helping conditioner-
Alright, alright. My hair is TERRIBLE. I have a confession to make... I haven't had a hair cut in 14 months. I'm going to get one soon, I have it all planned out, no worries! But while it's insanely broken, dry, and filled with split ends, I'm trying to keep it as healthy as I can. So I'm basically getting my hands on anything that says it 'repairs and protects'.
 
What have you been obsessed with lately? Link back to me!

2 Comments:

iliketweet said...

Very good things to be obsessed with!

Especially love Lush and macarons!

<a href="http://iliketweet.blogspot.com/>Love Tweet xx</a>

Katie said...

Indeed, thank you!!