Monday, June 26, 2017

Currently



Loving: Having my own space back. Don't get me wrong... I miss Rome a TON, but it's always nice to come back to a familiar space and not be around people all the time. That could just be me trying to talk myself into not being in Italy anymore though...

Watching: I've been trying to catch up on all the shows I wanted to watch this year since I didn't want to watch Netflix in Italy. So far I've watched The People vs OJ, a buttload of stand up comedy specials, a couple seasons of Inside Amy Schumer, I just finished 13 Reasons Why (heartbreak!), and I'm starting OITNB but I can't really get into this season quite yet, which is weird.

Reading: Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari.  It's so good - it's so funny but I also relate to it so much. I got it at BAM for $8 and I'll probably finish it tonight! Next I'm going to read After You by Jojo Moyes and then Room by Emma Donoghue.

Listening: Yikes... I'm listening to a lot lately. Now that I'm driving again, I plug in that Spotify premium and jam the whole time. Lately I've been really loving Redbone by Childish Gambino, All We Got by Chance the Rapper, Sweet Creature by Harry Styles, and honestly a ton more. I'll have to make a post about music!

Anticipating: Going back to school, I guess. That's tough, because I really don't have anything SUPER exciting going on until next year. For now, I'm just excited for my friends to come back from their Summer trips and to go back to Boston since I haven't seen that beautiful city in about 9 months.

Wearing: I put this one on here for fun - lately I've been loving tees with words. I'm currently wearing one that has a pocket and says "holy guacamole" with a picture of an avocado. Cute, right? I also love t-shirt dresses. It's so fun to dress them up or down. It's like wearing a t-shirt without pants!

This post was inspired by Danielle over at Sometimes Sweet and the picture is from my Tumblr!
Sorry I haven't been posting too much - I should, but I honestly haven't really had any desire to do anything productive. And it's annoying, because part of me wants to paint and read and stuff, but my body just doesn't feel like it! Isn't that weird?

What have you been up to recently?

0 Comments: