Monday, September 18, 2017

Current favorite beauty products

So I've been running more lately. I got an arm band that hold my phone and money while I run, so it encourages me to run outside more, which I used to hate. I just lover running along the Charles River and seeing Boston on the other side. Where was I going with that..? Oh yeah! I haven't been wearing makeup in the mornings just because I get up, run, get food, and then I finally shower and begin my day. I really don't enjoy going without make up - I don't like how I feel or look without it. Sometimes I do, but typically I prefer to do everything except sleep, with makeup on.

This came to my mind because I just showered and got to put my makeup on for the day and I feel so great! I wanted to show you some of my go to beauty products lately. I highly recommend all of them!

Yes, it's pricey. But it lasts forever and it's so worth it!

I really want to try everything that this brand has! They're having a sale right now and as I was finding the links for these it became dangerous because I found myself adding one too many things to my cart.

Ahh, I got this while in Rome. Kiko Milano was my friends and my favorite spot for makeup. They have the best eyeshadows as well! I miss it so much.

Another product in this brand. This is probably the #1 thing on this list that I recommend. I have yet to find a better brow pencil. I love this! I would rather not spend $12 on something that only lasts a few weeks, but honestly I would pay anything for this product.

This one isn't really a beauty product, I guess. I colored my hair blonde about a month or so ago and I've been really loving it! I think it might be my color. I hate when it gets bronze-y though. One day at work I complemented a girl's hair and she told me about the purple shampoo she uses, so right when I got off I sped to Ulta to get it. I've been loving it and I try to use it about once a week!

What have you been loving lately? Do you have any eyebrow pencil recommendations that I might find useful?

**Sorry for the awful picture quality! I'll just take the pictures myself next time.

0 Comments: