Friday, December 22, 2017

Hair

Wow, you guys. I've been through so much with this hair. Basically, I got a balayage style done this Summer, which I loved. It started to grow out a lot though, so I decided to cut it and try doing it myself, but I wanted it all to be blonde rather than just the end.

Long story short, I bleached the whole thing, tried bleaching it again because I didn't like it, didn't like that so I dyed the roots red so they wouldn't turn green, went over the red with brown hair dye, and then toned the end. A few weeks later I toned the whole thing again to make it blend a little better. It basically looks exactly like what I already had, but more blonde. I love it now, but holy cow. It was such a process! Even though it was stressful and bad for my hair, I definitely want to keep doing it myself.










The picture above is my hair currently and the pictures above that are the process and colors I went through. Right now my hair is a little more blonde and less grey than it looks there. I think it's so fun, though. Don't worry - I'm deep conditioning as much as I can! And if you have any questions about box coloring, I feel confident that I can answer them.

0 Comments: