Monday, February 11, 2019

5 happy things

Life's been a roller coaster lately, so here is a list of 5 things that have made me happy recently!

1. The gym
I know, weird right? I've realized that I actually enjoy the gym. Of course there are times when I don't feel like going, but if I'm there doing things I like, I leave feeling amazing.

2. Substitute teaching
I have like 4 jobs right now, and subbing is one of them. It's been so fun! Last week I was in a high school art class and it was my perfect day because I love working with teenagers and being around art.

3. Oatmeal
I've been so obsessed with oatmeal lately LOL every morning I eat oats cooked with cinnamon and flax seed, and then topped with granola, a banana, almond butter, and more cinnamon. SO GOOD.

4. Slime
Another random one... but I babysit 2 girls every Monday and the younger one loves slime. She's been bugging me to get supplies to make slime for so long, so last week I surprised her with everything and she was stoked! We made slime together and it's been oddly relaxing to play with.

5. Call Me By Your Name
The movie! Sadly I haven't read the book. The movie makes me so happy though - Timothee Chalamet, Italy, art. Love.

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

1 Comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

This post is lovely! So glad you've been enjoying spending time at the gym. I've been really into working out lately as well. It's so rewarding.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com