Thursday, July 11, 2019

Music

I've been listening to some REALLY good music lately. I can't fit all of them into 1 post, so here are my 5 top songs at the moment.

Recently someone asked me how I find the songs I listen to and I had to think about it. Browse pages on Spotify, creators online, and my personal favorite: friends. I have new friends, as well as friends from back in the day, some that I really never see anymore, and we share songs with each other over Snapchat and stuff! I really cherish those people.

Okay! Current top 5:

Borderline by Tame Impala

New Magic Wand by Tyler, The Creator

Lucid Dreams by Juice WRLD

Bury a Friend by Billie Eilish

Sundress by A$AP Rocky

Okay it was SO hard for me to narrow it down to only 5. I'll do another post soon!

1 Comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Great music is always so inspirational! Glad you've been enjoying these songs.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com