Sunday, March 27, 2011

nail polish and other cute things!


right now i'm really into painting my nails! my friends Jennette and Maryellen came to York this weekend and we went out to dinner on Friday to celebrate Jennette, Maryellen, and my birthday and Maryellen gave me the nail polishes in this picture. i love them! i really love the silver! it's on my toes right now and i think my toes will always be silver from now on :)


i also like the colors in this picture! very springy.


that nail polish brand always names there nail polishes really awesome names, as seen here haha (sorry about it being sideways. dumb computer.)


and here are 2 nail polishes my friend Abby gave me for my birthday, and the blue is on my fingers right now! i love it!


Jennette also gave me these heart shaped earrings and i LOVE them!! (oh and this was taken with my webcam, so it's not the best quality. sorry again!)


and last but not least, Maryellen gave me this fantastic wallet :) is this wallet the cutest thing you have ever seen or what?!

0 Comments: