Friday, July 22, 2011

funny beiber

has anyone seen this video? haha i saw this gif for it on tumblr. it's actually pretty funny, so i thought i would share :) it's on funnyordie!


oh p.s! today i brought my iPod into the Apple store and they were so soo nice, and replaced it for free! i unfortunately didn't back it up with all my apps and stuff, but whatever, haha my words with friends game is still here! i got so mad and it all turned out fine :) i'm too dramatic. but if it wasn't able to be fixed, i would have had a freak attack.

but today i was having a really good day until about an hour ago, when i hit my head. now i have a large bump on my forehead. i obviously don't have very good luck. owww it hurts

2 Comments:

Wild Things Grow Here said...

That did make me laugh as i do not like Bieber!!
Good news about your ipod! :)

Katie said...

same here! haha and yes, thank you :)