Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Warm Weather

so there was one day this week and one day last week where the weather was amazing and i tried to be outside as much as possible. (how can you be inside when the weather is perfect outside?! i don't understand.) haha well i went out on both days and did a little photo shoot and here are some of the pictures i got: (you can also check out my flickr for more pictures) OH and the 5th one is me running to the camera haha a candid :) i put it on self-timer and the wind picked up and i thought it was going to fall so i ran for it :D

***








***

my friend jennette also showed me a song called Safe Place, and it's so pretty! she literally showed it to me like 10 minutes ago haha i wasn't sure if i would like it but the woman's voice is so pretty! check it out HERE. i'm actually into many songs right now. i like to jot down songs whenever i watch a movie or something, so i can get them and have them when i want to listen to them. for example, this weekend i watched A Cinderella Story (one of my very favorites. SO GOOD.) and they have the song I'll Be. oh my gosh, i love this song. i could listen to it forever. check out I'll Be HERE. aaaand i also watched The Lizzie McGuire Movie (which if you haven't seen, i don't believe you) and they have the song On An Evening in Roma and i just think it's really fun to listen to and it's perfect for one of those evenings when you wish you were somewhere else :) check that out HERE. haha ok well yeah check them out! now i have school work to deal with :/ how many days til summer, again?

2 Comments:

Kaleena J. said...

girl. i was and still am OBSESSED with cinderella story... chad michael murray? yes, please!!

pretty pictures, they look great.

Katie said...

oh my gosh, agreed!! chad michael murray is a BIG reason i love the movie! thank you!