Sunday, December 04, 2011

good up to a point

so. today from like 4:00 pm onward, was just not my day at all. from me accidentally exposing extremely good film i took to my nana being the most annoying she's been in ages.

i really don't want to talk about it, but if i didn't i feel like i would be leaving you on a cliffhanger or something. it was just today i was stupid and forgot to press the button on the bottom of my camera and rewound it first and got it all screwed up blah blah blah. great. then my nana starts telling me at dinner how to use money, and what to go to college for AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. and then telling us how to plan our meals as a family and telling us to not hate anything and this is also being said in about a 2 and a half hour time span.

she was just WAY more annoying than i have ever seen. and even my pop-pop was telling me how i don't get enough sleep on week days - so i need to get a shower now grandparents: get out of the bathroom and let me shower so i can sleep. ugh it was far worse than it sounds. there were tears tonight because they were getting so crazy. and i don't mean the happy kind.




anyway, i needed something to cheer me up, and no pictures make me more happy than pictures of a lit up city! ahh, sooo pretty. and the second one i just couldn't resist putting on here - isn't it so eye catching?!

aaand of course it's Sunday. onto a 5 day week. this is going to be a long one, i can feel it. but i'm no Debby Downer! have a great week! send me good mojo. ;)

0 Comments: