Wednesday, January 25, 2012

10 Things On My Mind

So I haven't done a post like this in awhile and I have some time on my hands, and I thought, why not? Here are some things that are on my mind: (mostly things that I want, though, because I'm a brat ;)

1. Summer Clothes
Everything I have bought for the past few months have been Winter things, so I don't have that many Summer things. Next time I go shopping, it will be for warm weather!




(from Forever 21)

I've seen these every where and I really want one now! You answer a question everyday for 5 years and see how much you've changed, and it really helps you think about each day more, I think.

I wrote about this one before. It's so awesome and I need to get myself one!
4. An iTunes giftcard (or just more songs)
To get these fantastic songs and plenty more:

If there are any movies that I crave to watch, but don't have, it would be these two. I love them! They have been on my "movies to buy" list for awhile, and I need to get them soon.


6. Polaroid Film
Yes, polaroid film. I have the camera, but film is just so expensive! Maybe this Summer I will get one roll for the whole Summer. To capture the memories in such a classic way!
Tumblr_lqr3zropbc1qe2gajo1_500_large

7. Hot Chelle Rae Concert Tickets
Yeah, yeah. Obviously. They're coming to Philly in April, and I want to go soooo badlyyyyy! I can't not go to a concert of theirs in my own state! That's unheard of!
Ktmnd.em.81_large

8. Warm Weather
Again - obviously. Who doesn't want warm weather?! I like the coziness of Winter, but I'm done with it now. Come on Summer, I'm ready for you!
Mmmm look how good this lemonade looks!
Tumblr_lkir2t0z561qfoqp6o1_500_large

9. Getting my Permit
Hehe ;)

10. Tickets to Ireland
Please? So I can see views like this:
6097624381_262c644d1f_z_large

3418606341_9228ef3372_large

but MOSTLY, to hear accents like this: (Can't get enough. The first minute is heaven.)

Yep! What's been on your mind lately? :)

4 Comments:

Annie said...

Ahh this post makes me wish it were summer so I could wear a pretty sundress/skirt like in your pics, drink some lemonade - AND go to Ireland :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Rebecca said...

Those skirts are seriously so cute!

See Me Rwar

henning love said...

wow i love all those first clothing items you posted. my favorite is the very first one!! i want it in my closet

Katie said...

agreed to all! thank you!