Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: a year of blogging

instead of doing the traditional post of events that happened through my year, here are some of my favorite posts on my blog from 2012!
 
Xmas-in-nyc_large
 
 
all of my 'currently' posts (which i sadly forgot to write up in December!)
 
Cosmetic Bag in Pink Distressed Vintage Floral, Bridesmaid Gift, Wedding Makeup Bag,  Birthday Gift, Grapefruit Pink For Her
 
Y_large
 
 
Tumblr_lmcr5xux7u1qktityo1_500_large
 
 
 
 
 
Tumblr_lz9b72kddl1qdokclo1_500_large
 
cuteness (still TOO cute!)
 
Laces, Everyone Dress
 
 
 
and there we have it! hope your 2012 was FAB! many things happened to me this year, from getting my license all the way to losing my bunny, Daisy. it was definitely a year of ups and downs, that's for sure!
 
i hope your year went well, and hope your 2013 is even better! cheers to you on New Years Eve! :)

0 Comments: