Sunday, January 06, 2013

Instagram

here are some Insta-latelys from me:
{my dad and Sister on Christmas, my Christmas outfit, my two cousins and me, enjoying a snow day}

{i got lost while driving one day, the beautiful sky, Cody by the fire, more snowfall}

{got to spend time with my best friend on her break, my sister and me, my sister sharing the love, getting Chipotle on New Years Eve}

{back to school, the last picture of the tree, fun in the hallway of my Nana and Pop-pop's condo, my cousin made a fabulous Elf Yourself of me and Channing Tatum}

and i just has to add this because it's hilarious -- my cousin Snap Chatted this to me from the other side of the room. haha!!
 
now i'm off to the movie theater to see The Guilt Trip. i haven't been to the movies in what seems like forever!

0 Comments: