Sunday, April 07, 2013

March favorites

lately i've been obsessed with Zoella, on YouTube. have you heard of her? she'll be coming up in some more posts i have lined up, but for now, i thought i'd just tell you how cute she is! she's really great and i can't get enough.
 
anyway, at the end of each month she does a video about her favorites from the past month. it's really clever and a great blog idea!
 
so here are a few of my favorites from March:
 
1. this really cute change purse! it's rubber and it's the cutest color and i love it. it's so simple and i take it everywhere, even though i already have a big wallet with a money pouch in it.


2. this peel-off face mask! this is probably my most favorite thing this month. it's FANTASTIC! you just put it on, let it dry, and then peel it off. my face is super clear! i would say it's because i'm not stressed out, but we're in the middle of our research paper right now, and i'm pretty darn stressed out. it's only $4 and does wonders! i highly recommend this face mask.

3. this super cute bracelet! (ignore my 'math book' reminder ;) ) but it's a bow and i loooove it. i always feel like my wrists are bare without something on them, so i usually wear my watch on this side, but lately i've had this cutie on.
 
4. this mineral wear powder! if you haven't noticed, i splurged at Ulta one day. about 2 weeks ago i went to Ulta because i wanted to give myself a pamper evening and came out with GREAT stuff. this doesn't do too much actual covering up, but it's the perfect color and it seemed like it was healthy for my skin because it's 'mineral wear'. it gives my skin a nice glow :)

5. this Illegal Length mascara! it's put out by Maybelline and  like how it's a brush, instead of a plastic applicator. i asked the lady at the store if they have any mascaras that curl and she showed me these ridiculously expensive ones. they were fabulous, don't get me wrong, but i'm not spending $23 on mascara! anyone have any wonderful mascaras they wouldn't mind telling me about?

 
have a warm, relaxing Sunday!

0 Comments: