Sunday, July 21, 2013

travel

41e423337aed03758c4825854fc937c8ec88db4f_m_large
**
i don't travel much, but i'm super excited for upcoming trips i'm going on! i'm excited to be able to pack my suitcase, come home, and have to immediately switch things out and re-pack it. on Wednesday i'm driving down to my friend Jennette's house and we are going to the beach with a few other friends on Thursday, and then a couple days later we're taking a family trip to New Jersey, and then some time after that we're HOPEFULLY going to Rhode Island to visit RIU! traveling is so great -- i wish i could do it more often and to grander places!
 
where do you love to/wish to travel?

2 Comments:

[eeny] said...

i love traveling too and wish i had plans too. NJ is always on top of my list because some of my favorite people live there and i miss them so so much. and because it is so close to my fave city of all times, NYC.

other places i want to travel to are: paris, sydney, new zealand, bora bora, scandinavia, san francisco [again], london [again], ... and a lot more.

Katie said...

ahh yes. I really want to go to college at Rhode Island University which cuts right through NYC to get there. hopefully!

Paris is definitely first on my list of travels! my friend Alexandra also lives in Shanghai, China and I would love to visit her someday!

thanks for stopping by!