Monday, October 28, 2013

another post about college

Miley
(the picture has nothing to do with college -- but isn't Miley perfect?)
**
I've posted so many times about college... but I just want to say how excited I am! I'm still in the application process and haven't been accepted anywhere yet, but I can still be excited, right?
 
I just can't wait to get away from York and HOPEFULLY head to Rhode Island. I really don't want to jinx it and end up not getting into RIU. I'm getting really worried though because, yes, there is that possibility of rejection. RIU is the only place I want to go right now and it was be heart braking if I didn't get in.
 
Anyway, I'm excited to not be around my family 24/7 and have a room that I can decorate without my mom freaking out about too many pictures on the walls. There's just constant yelling in my house and I'm so tired of it -- I want to get away from it and experience something new. I've said in the past how I've never gone away to camps or anything, and that makes me a little nervous because I'll probably get homesick. But honestly, I don't think I will. I've been in this house for so long, around the same people and same bickering and I just can't wait to get away from it all and start something new.
 
feel me?
 
there will be countless more posts like this, but I just can't believe that graduation is in 7 short months and in 10 short months I will (hopefully) be living in a state other than PA. (cross your fingers!)

0 Comments: