Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Fancies -- Boo-tiful Halloween

happy Friday! woo, what a long week. I can't believe it's almost Halloween! like I said before, I love Halloween! we always go to my neighbor's house for her Halloween party and it's so fun! it's with a bunch of little kids and it's just really fun to dress up, take pictures, and play games. this year the kids are all bugging me because this will be my last Halloween party for a while because of college next year. they want me to pick something awesome to wear. it took me forever to find something decent, but I'm going to be a Frenchman! how cute right?! I'm going to draw on a little mustache and say oui oui a lot ;)
**
Untitled #64
 
J.Crew stripe shirt / True Religion slim jeans, $325 / Topshop leather flat / Jigsaw red scarve, $95 / ASOS slouchy hat / Forever 21 hair clip accessory

 
what are you going to be? tell me!
 
pop over and check out what {av} is planning for Halloween! she's the one who inspires these posts :)

0 Comments: