Thursday, November 14, 2013

lately...

I thought I'd share some 'grams about what I've been up to lately!
 
{these are just some pictures of the beautiful Fall weather -- the first one is on Havre de Grace and all the others are in PA}
 
{I've been chilling out a lot -- I have a new obsession with The Office and I need help!, I LOVE Miley! If you haven't heard her CD check it out!!, I just started The Fault in Our Stars and I'm reading it for the first time (crazy, I KNOW) and I'm loving it so far!, and I love using makers and water while painting watercolor... it's much better than actual watercolors in my opinion}
 
{and then this past week I've been SUPER busy! non stop moving, really! I met up with wonderful family from NC that I haven't see in 2 years -- it was great being with them!, I went to a Phillip Phillips concert! I've been waiting 8 months because I got them for my birthday back in March. He's phenomenal! I absolutely LOVED the concert and would forsure see him again, I went to a college visit to Carlow in Pittsburgh -- I loved being in the city but the school just isn't for me, and the last one isn't from my Instagram but I went to an amazing corn maze with my cousin and her boyfriend a couple Sundays ago! It was a really great day!}
 
So tell me what's going on in your life! I have great posts lined up. I shouldn't feel silly for not blogging much, but I do. Even though I've just had a lack of inspiration and don't really know what to post about, I love coming to my blog. It's a place where I can come home from school and put my thoughts on virtual paper. I love being myself on here.
 
happy almost Friday!

0 Comments: