Saturday, June 14, 2014

Currently


(from my Tumblr)

Loving: Being a high school graduate! Cliché, yes. But while I have a lot to do this Summer and a lot on my mind, I feel like something has been lifted off my shoulders. I know I'll miss it, but right now it just feels great and I love rolling my eyes when I see a "little" high schooler walking around ;)
 
Watching: Many things! I've been pretty obsessed with Catfish on MTV lately. I've also been going to the movies a lot -- recently I've seen Neighbors (super good!) and The Fault in Our Stars (crazy good!) and then I'm planning on seeing 22 Jump Street in  few days (because Channing Tatum). Oh, and then 4th of July weekend I really want to see Tammy! Have you see the trailer for that? SO funny! So yes! Movies!
 
Anticipating: College. Many emotions going on right now... nervous, really excited, overwhelmed, happy, scared. I'm only going about 5 and a half hours away, but it's still pretty crazy. So whether it's any of these emotions, I'm really anticipating college.
 
Listening to: Definitely The Fault in Our Stars soundtrack! SO GOOD. I really can't pick a favorite song out of all of them... maybe Wait by M83? Or Long Way Down by Tom Odell?? So many good ones! Have you seen The Fault in Our Stars yet?

Working on: Getting all my shit together. I feel like I'm repeating myself, but my mind is so scattered, so I just need to make many to-do lists this Summer and sort things out. It should be fine.
 
Wishing: The Summer would slow down a little. I mean, who doesn't think that, right? But it's crazy how fast it's moving and I've honestly never felt so many motions at once. I want to enjoy being with friends who I haven't seen in a while, but I also have to do my Summer homework, get all my dorm stuff, we're going on a few vacations, blah blah blah. Just so much to do, not enough time!

How are you all doing?? Create your own 'currently' post and link back to me -- I'd love to read about everyone else!!

0 Comments: