Saturday, September 06, 2014

5 Happy Things

So as I mentioned before, college isn't really my cup of tea and my days have kind of been getting worse and worse... so I definitely need a boost of something happy. Here are a list of 5 things that can put a smile on my face no matter what the day!
1. Knowing that I will live in NYC one day. That's pretty much the only thing keeping me in the art therapy program here and the only thing keeping me motivated to pursue college. I know living there is hard and expensive and the only way to do it is to be successful.
BarbieDoll | via Tumblr
2. Ansel Elgort. His smile is just so cute and contagious! I just love him so much. (Plus he lives in New York... sooooo)
(16) ansel elgort | Tumblr
3. Home in PA, especially in the Fall. I probably shouldn't put this one on here if I'm trying to feel better, but it's true. I love my house and in the Fall it's definitely at it's best, as is the city that I'm from. Just looking at this picture that I took from last October is making me smile and I wish so badly that I could be there to see it like this. I've definitely had most of my best memories at this house in the Fall.

4. Netflix or TV on DVD. At least this one I can do pretty much anywhere! I think one of the best feelings in the world is at night after you take a shower or bath, get a cup of tea and some snacks, turn the lights down, and binge watch a show you've never seen before or a show you've seen a million times but can't get enough of. Agree?
the office is just *heart eye emoji*

5. My puppy dog, Charlie. My mom snapchats me pictures of him all the time and it just makes me so sad. Charlie doesn't really like me that much and he's usually with my mom back at home so I never really see him anyway, but I still miss him walking around and being all cute. I also would take him on long walks in the evenings when the sun was setting and the temperature was perfect and I miss that quite a bit.


What makes you happy? Or what makes you feel better when you're homesick?

0 Comments: