Tuesday, February 06, 2018

2018

What up homies?! Sorry it's been so long. Happy 2018!
I thought I'd put together a little post about what I've been up to... it's nothing super exciting, there's no big news or anything :)

Last month I got to meet one of my best friends from California in Toronto, ON! She picked the place and I was so down. I've never been and it was cool to get out of the country for 5 days!


We went to Drake's restaurant, Fring's - she loves Drake. It was actually super good and I loved the decor!

Probably the most exciting thing - I spontaneously got a tattoo on my shoulder! I've been wanting it for so long and all the stars aligned. I got it done by Sebastian Camargo at Chronic Ink and his bookings are actually closed. The guy he was supposed to tattoo all day called it quits early and I just happened to wander into the shop at the right time! I love it so much.


I finally got my bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding in June. It's soooo pretty, but it doesn't zip all the way so this was my kickstart to lose some weight and go down a dress size. Look out, June! (Look how pretty it is with my tattoo!)

Lastly, I started my final semester on undergrad. I'm currently taking 17 credits, doing a 180 hour internship, working part time, and exploring New England as much as I can before I have to leave. Busy next few months, I'd say! This is something I did at my internship - a wood burning of my friend (the one that's getting married!) I'm going to mail it to her for her birthday. My internship is really cool this semester - I work with teenagers in recovery from drug addiction and teenagers that have just gotten out of jail. It's an interesting population and I'm looking forward to the next few months with them!

That's about it! Staying busy, that's for sure! What have you been up to?

0 Comments: