Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Tag

I found this and thought I'd do it just for fun! Hope you all are having a happy holiday.


**

1.  What is your favorite Christmas movie?  
Elf! Also Christmas Vacation!

2.  When do you start looking forward to Christmas?  
November, probably. When they start playing music, decorating the stores, and coming out with all the peppermint treats in coffee shops, I can't help myself!

3.  What are some of your family's holiday traditions?  
Opening gifts in the morning, chilling all day enjoying our new goodies, and then hosting a family Christmas dinner at our place! It's a calm, fun day. Usually my grandparents come, but they couldn't make it this year! Also, I always watch The Polar Express on Christmas Eve night - so fun!

4.  What is your favorite Christmas song?  
Hmmm... there are so many. This is a tough one! I really love All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey. I like the Chipmunk's one too!

5.  Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?  
Christmas morning, but of course!

6.  Have you ever built a gingerbread house?  
I have! Not frequently, but sometimes with kids. I students taught at en elementary school a few years ago and they did those around the holidays!

7.  Favorite Christmas smell?  
The first thing that comes to mind are all the Yankee Candle Christmas scents. My mom has a lot of the 'Christmas Wreath' scent around!

8.  Favorite holiday treat?  
Sugar cookies! I make a ton of this every year. I also love egg nog!

9.  PJs all day or dressed up?  
PJs all day and then dress up for dinner!

10.  Candy canes or gingerbread men?  
Candy canes - I buy those and eat them throughout December. Have you had candy canes in hot chocolate? SO GOOD.

11.  Have you ever built a snowman?  
Absolutely! We have a kit. When I make the move to Boston, I'm sure I'll be making plenty more ;)

12.  What is on the top of your Christmas list?  
This year it was a heated blanket! I didn't get it... but ya know. I got good stuff!

13.  What gift are you most excited to give this year? 
All of them, honestly! I ordered most of them from a website where you can personalize anything. So almost all of the gifts I'm giving are really specific to the person. It makes it so special! Plus I did a great job with wrapping this year, if I do say so myself ;)

15.  What do you eat for Christmas dinner?  
SO MANY GOOD THINGS. Turkey, mashed potatoes, squash, string bean casserole, corn, stuffing... basically Thanksgiving dinner again.

16.  Any funny Christmas memories?  
Oh, a lot! This is our first Christmas in our rental house (and hopefully out last), so this will be a memory. There are a lot of bad Christmas' that stick out. Like 2 years ago when everybody got a stomach virus that my sister had. That year, the turkey also didn't cook so we had to throw it away, and my mom had valuables in the dining room and they all mysteriously fell and broke. It was so weird and a terrible day! That one still sticks out to all of us.

17.  What is the best Christmas present you've ever received?  
When I was little I wanted to be a teacher so badly and my parents got me a whole teacher set. It was the best ever! That was when I was about 6 or 7 and I remember it really vividly.

Merry Christmas!



0 Comments: