Thursday, July 26, 2018

Currently


I thought I'd put together one of these goodies - maybe it's the quickest way to get you up to date on my life?!

Loving: These rainy days! Like I said before, it's been raining cats and dogs here. I love it though. Rainy days are my favorite days. Even though I suck at driving in the rain, I'll take it any day. The sound, the darkness, the comfort. I love it so much.

Watching: I'm not a YouTube person, BUT I found Colby Brock and started watching his videos and then I started watching all of his roommates videos and then it turned into an addiction. They're so funny to me! But I also just binged Queer Eye and season 16 of Project Runway. Oh! And The Bachelorette and Jersey Shore Family Vacation! My interests in shows are diverse.

Reading: Right now I'm reading An Abundance of Katherine's by John Green because I actually haven't read that one before! So far so good, but I'm a fan of John Green, so..

Listening: So. Much. Let's see...
Honestly a ton more, but that's just a taste of what's been n repeat for me lately.

Eating: I've been trying to eat healthy (again)! So I thought I'd post what I like to eat. In the morning, I like a runny egg on avocado toast and maybe oatmeal with Nutella. I used to not like runny eggs, but now I do! I like to make a butt-load of chicken in the beginning of the week and live off of it for the rest of the week. So I'll make a salad or homemade chicken salad with it. My favorite thing to have with it is dried cranberries though, is that weird?

Thinking about: NYC! If you read my last post you know about this one, so I won't go on about it too much. I'm just really hoping something works out so I can move there really soon.

Looking forward to: Not going back to school in the Fall! It's actually super weird. Part of me is pretty sad to be honest. I really dislike PA, so having to stay here until I choose to move is a little daunting. However, I will not miss the papers that I bullshit and the exams I felt confident about but failed miserably :)

As always, the picture is from my Tumblr and the post idea is from Dani at Sometimes Sweet. What are you currently up to? Send me your links - I'd love to read!

2 Comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh my goodness, that is actually my favourite John Green book but no one I know has actually read it! I feel like it gets overshadowed by some of his more popular releases but it is SO SO good.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I feel like everyone I've talked to has said it's their favorite John Green book so I'm shocked I haven't picked it up before!