Thursday, September 13, 2018

Link Love

Block
Via

I'm one of those people that dreams of Fall all year round... I mean look at these pictures and tell me you're not excited.

Speaking of Fall, I love big, oversized sweaters like this one.

Have you heard of Emma Chamberlain? She's a YouTuber and SO funny. Watch this video of hers.

I made these scones the other day and they were really good!

Look how cute this bedroom is!

My tattoo artist, Sebastian Camargo, finished this back piece on one of his clients a few weeks ago and I'm swooning.

Also, have you watched the movie Everything, Everything? Oh MAN it's so good. I should have read the book first, but the movie was 10/10.

This quote has been on my mind.

I'm sure you've all heard/seen Noah Centineo by now. Swooooon!

Speaking of Emma Chamberlain, I've been making her coffee recipe and I highly recommend it. Yum!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

1 Comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

So wonderful! I love oversized sweaters for fall as well :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com