Sunday, September 09, 2018

Mac Miller

I hate that I'm posting about another death. Can you believe Mac Miller died? I was obsessed with him in high school and my love grew ever since. He was so talented and his music was getting more mature as the years went on.

I learned so much about drug addiction during my senior internship. It's such a disease. I'm so sick of people saying "these kids should learn" or "their life was so good, why would they ruin it with drugs?" I encourage all of you to watch 6 Balloons on Netflix - it portrays addiction really well and can really teach people something.



PA as well of the rest of the world misses you, Mac!

"Live forever then you never feel the need to die
This is a letter, open it to set you free
Remember love and remember me

Dear people on Earth after I die
What's the weather like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
And I ain't perfect but I try
Hey, I wonder if I'll maybe get a second life
This time imma get it right"

1 Threw 8

0 Comments: