Thursday, October 25, 2018

Currently

First of all, sorry I do these so often - I feel like they're the easiest way to update you on my life! I'll keep the answers for each of these short this time though.


Loving: FALL! You already know that. I just got a part time job at TJ Maxx to help me save more and if they schedule me to work Halloween night I will throw a tantrum.

Watching: The Great British Baking Show on Netflix - I binged the last 3 seasons in like 1 week HAH. It's given me some great ideas for baking though. Also did you guys watch Shane Dawson's series The Mind of Jake Paul? I'm without words, it was SO good. Do you know what? I've always been a Jake Pauler and I was always a little embarrassed by it, but you go watch the series and tell me you're not a Jake Pauler!

Reading: I'm re-reading The Art of Happiness by Dr. Howard Cutler and The Dalai Lama - It's a book that got me through my sophomore year of college and it just reminds me what to focus on in life.

Listening:
Sunflower - Allie X (synth reprise from Sierra Burgess is a Loser)
...and, honestly, a lot more songs.

Looking forward to: Right now my plan is to leave to teach English abroad next Summer. I have to wait because my best friend asked me to be her maid of honor and her wedding is next Summer haha! I'm a little stressed about saving enough money but I'm really excited. I've been thinking about the feeling I had before I interned abroad junior year and I'm getting that same feeling now. It's nice to have something to look forward to again, rather than just working a 9-5 while I'm so young.

Thinking about: Going along with that ^ I'm just kind of in a rut right now. I find myself with a lack of motivation and I feel like it's because all I'm doing right now is working part time. I miss the days in college when I was crazy busy and had the longest days. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy down time, but I really love constantly having things to do and I don't have that now and haven't had that for months. I kind of feel like I've wasted my time and I feel like living at home is part of the problem... but I'm trying to save money so this is the best option. Going from living in Boston to living in the middle of nowhere has been a struggle and I'm oddly missing college.

What's currently going on with you?

Post idea came from Sometimes Sweet and the photo is from my Tumblr.

0 Comments: