Monday, October 01, 2018

Stupid videos

In my currently post that I wrote a few weeks ago, I said how I've been watching YouTube videos recently. It's weird for me! I used to watch them here and there, but I didn't really realize how many good stuff was on YouTube.

I thought in this post I'd show you some of the "stupid humor" videos I've been loving lately. Honestly, that's my favorite kind of humor. I'll admit that sometimes I do feel like I'm losing brain cells when I watch them though. Especially because they're 10-20 minutes long!

Corey Scherer - Fam 5 picking up girls

Jake Paul - Mini Jerika's first date
(I used to hate Jake Paul, but now I don't mind him. Sue me!)

Jake Webber - Party in Sam's room

Dolan Twins - Doing things for the first time

Emma Chamberlain - How to have fun on Valentine's Day for single people

Do you watch a lot of "stupid" videos? Share them with me!

In the next YouTube post I do, I'll show you actual quality videos/channels ;)

PS HAPPY OCTOBER! If you know me, you know it's my favorite month. Yay!

0 Comments: