Thursday, May 05, 2011

how many days left of school, again?

***
this is my friend abby's headband. i really like it, but she won't let me have it haha it's cool. i wouldn't let anyone have it either.

so i was thinking and i haven't shared any pictures of the drawings i have been drawing lately. but we are now working on our independent project, so there isn't really any good drawings to show. but at the end of the school year, i'll share them.

SO, you know what makes me really mad? well i'll tell you. i was having a really good day today. 1. i got 100% on my notes for my research project, which surprisingly, not many others did. 2. i got an 80% on a test i was forshure going to fail in history. and yeah some other small stuff. and let me tell you, i'm not one that gets a hundreds everyday. i wish, but no. but let me say what makes me mad... so my day is going well, right? and then i get to drawing and we have a sketchbook assignment due. since when?! i don't know. there were only like 4 people in the class who remembered. but then she has to make everyone feel bad and won't even let me make it up for partial credit tomorrow. so yeah. that was my day. humph. maybe i'll watch some stewart. if you haven't seen this guy, watch him! ~pick any video, they are all hilarious~

aaand i hope you are having a day like mine started-good.

oh! and check out the list of songs i added on the side bar ---->

and vote on my poll! it's "what's your favorite season?" kinda lame, but whatever. :D that's also ---->


0 Comments: