Tuesday, May 17, 2011

a weird week indeed.

***

i think this looks SO awesome. the picture AND the idea are so cool! if i could bring a floating slide to the ocean, you might not be able to get me out. i found it here, on tumblr, and i'm really surprsied nobody else has reblogged it. am i the only one that finds it awesome? haha!

today has been a basic mess. it got better as it went along, but it started out with waking up late, to spilling my cofee on myself on the bus (while wearing a white shirt), to having someone in my first period class pass out. it's been a weird week, even though it's only tuesday. i bunch of other weird stuff has happend in the past 2 days. hmmm odd. anyone else having a weird week?

last but not least, the sun needs to come out, the wind needs to go away, and it needs to be May already.

3 Comments:

April said...

Isn't this weather crazy?? It's been like 50 degrees for the past few days, in MAY in ALABAMA. What's going on?!?! haha

Diana Mieczan said...

That is a brilliant idea!! I would love to try that slide and yes its been a very wierd week so far. Hope you will have a better day today:) Kisses, my dear

P.S: I'm hosting an awesome Organic cosmetics Giveaway later today! Perfect for a summer glowy skin:)

Katie said...

April-i know! i love warm weather and i hate this strange weather.
Diana-thank you :) i will check that out