Monday, September 19, 2011

bedrooms

lately i have been really into looking at bedrooms. haha! i want to change my room around, but the only way i can really do all the stuff i'm thinking of is if i get a new, smaller, bed. which i can't. so i just love looking at all the different ways people decorate and design their bedrooms. some of the decor in these rooms give me good ideas!


one of my favorite things are the strands of lights hanging. i DO have those, and i'm glad i do! i can't really see my room without them. i would totally light up my whole room with just those light strands if i could!

since it is my room and this is where i am most of the time, i would like to just make it completely mine and make it amazing. you know? if i could change it, it would be SO cool!

do you do anything with your room that's really cool?

p.s. you should follow this tumblr! it may give you some good bedroom ideas... and it's pretty funny too :)

0 Comments: