Sunday, September 11, 2011

HCR and BTR

well last night was pretty much an amazing night. let's start with my boyz, Hot Chelle Rae! we missed a little bit of the beginning, but it's ok and it was so FREAKING exciting. i freaked. i love them. after they performed, i asked someone if they were having a meet and greet and they told me to talk to another guy and pointed me to him.
i talked to someone that works for Hot Chelle Rae!!! it was pretty much the best thing ever. and i didn't just ask him a question-i had a conversation with him!! wow it was GREAT.





 ahh my boy Nash <3


so that was the end of my dream. then we went up to our seats for Big Time Rush! it's not as far as it looks in this picture haha



anyway... it was awesome and i hope to go to a real Hot Chelle Rae concert soon! i need to stop talking about them haha - but OHMYGOSH.

0 Comments: