Friday, June 29, 2012

save me

319778_334554683264335_62226692_n_large_large

Tumblr_m61zy5sefk1qmd93qo1_500_large

Tumblr_m6aeayidfo1rqlumto1_500_large
all from WeHeartIt

i really want to dip dye my hair. hopefully i'll do it with blonde this Summer and then slowly change to another, bolder, color later ;)

so this weekend i'm at the Hershey lodge with my family. (the third time i've been to Hershey this week, might i add.) and i thought it would be for fun, but it turns out it's actually for a conference with my sister. no big deal... just kidding. they have these freaking sibling meetings too. so i have 13 year olds in charge of me doing stupid activites. do i not look my age?!

i don't know what i'll do with myself tomorrow, because we have meetings all day. i don't know why nobody told me about what we were really doing here, but i'm not happy about it. only one more day, Katie.

OTHER THAN THAT - listen to this song because it's too wonderful to not listen to. so so good. so good.

have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

April said...

Ugh, I hate being blindsided like that. You should definitely dip dye your hair blonde. Then we'll be twinks. ;) I'm waiting until I move to Dallas and actually get a job somewhere to put color back into mine. One of my friends still in college dyed her whole head purple yesterday and I am so jealous!

Katie said...

get out - that's awesome! i really want to do crazy things with my hair... maybe some day!