Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Christmas good-byes


we have slowly been taking down all of our Christmas decorations. it's so sad! i guess it's ok though. it's just that first shock after everything is taken down, because the house is naked. the tree is down in my room now and i can finally see out of my windows! i think that i actually had trouble sleeping last night because it wasn't as dark in my room. no lie!

now, since Christmas is over, i'm ready for Summer. not Spring, Summer. i get super bad allergies in Spring and i HATE it, so i'm just ready to skip ahead to Summer. today the high was 29 degrees! whaaat?! i like Fall and i like Summer. that's it. oh, but i'm also ok if it snows! snow is so relaxing.

ok well i have homework. shoot. i just want to get it done so i can chill/nap/watch I Love Lucy/Tumbr/watch videos like this: :)

1 Comments:

April said...

I can't wait for summer either, especially now that it's about to get so cold!