Sunday, January 15, 2012

happy Sunday!

 so yesterday i dyed the underneath of my hair blond again, and this time it actually worked! yay! it's not bleached or anything, so it's not really noticeable, but it's there!



and i went to target yesterday and finally got these mocs! i've been waiting for them to go on sale for a long time and i'm so glad they did! less than $10!


today my parents went to a football party (go Ravens!!!) so i have to watch my sister for like 5 hours. so i told my dad he didn't have to pay me (i never get paid for watching my sister anyway) but at target they had this limited time only thing and it was 2 seasons of I Love Lucy for $15. so i'm going to get that! we have 1 season on DVD and the other on VHS, and my sister kind of ruined those, so i'm just going to start fresh.

for Christmas i got an I Love Lucy calendar, and every time i see it, it makes me want to watch it - haha! so i've been watching SO much I Love Lucy lately. so i really want those DVD's!

hope you all have a relaxing Sunday :)


2 Comments:

April said...

Love your blonde! Looks good.
My sister has every season of I Love Lucy on DVD. I can still remember watching them on Nick at Nite.

Katie said...

oh jealous! i want the I Love Lucy package. i try to catch it on Hallmark whenever it's on, which is rare.