Sunday, March 11, 2012

post birthday

hey all! so i thought would do another post today because i really want to share some things, and to make up for my lack of posts last week ;)

so, here's what i got for my birthday this year!
 a picture of the New York skyline, tea, 500 Days of Summer Soundtrack, an I Love Lucy 60th Anniversary book ...and my dad got me a fish tank



 and then my friend Jennette got me fun paper and this super cute headband and Abby got me pretty stationary :)


and, it didn't come in the mail in time, but i got this Hot Chelle Rae tour shirt!

aaaand... drum roll please....
i'm getting a new camera!!! my grandpa is sending me half of the money for it and i'm paying the other half. exciting!! it will probably be the Nikon D3100, but i want to look around a little more just to be sure. woo!!

so all in all, it was a great birthday! i got to sleep in this year finally haha and it was soo nice out today, so i washed our van and chilled outside. yep!

this week will be good because the 11th graders have to take the PSSA tests, so we get a really long homeroom period to get homework done. yay! and I GET MY PERMIT THIS WEEK! yes.

2 Comments:

Annie said...

Aw hope you had a fabulous birthday - the new camera looks awesome :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Katie said...

thank you, Annie!!