Saturday, April 21, 2012

obsessed with:

i haven't done one of these posts for a while, so here we go!

Titanic
this movie is one my my favorites!! i really really want to go see the re-release, but i just want to go by myself. so i don't know if that'll happen. urg
Tumblr_m2qyk0qfte1rpepxno1_500_large

Somebody That I Used to Know
i'm loving this song right now! i have it on repeat. any songs you love right now?

The Holga Lens
now that i have my Nikon, i really want the Holga lens! have any of you tried it?
Holga 60mm f/8 Lens for Nikon DSLR Camera
My Last Salvo Purchase
last Saturday they had a 50% off sale on everything to celebrate their anniversary! it took a while to find stuff, but i'm so happy with my shorts, blazer, and shirt! (i also got a bag for school that i'm in love with!)

My Wreck This Journal
bought last weekend!!!

The Hunger Games
i know, i know. i'm joining the world! haha ;) i'm not gonna lie... it's SO GOOD!

These Cupcakes
i'm droooooooling
Pinned Image

it's sooo cute! i want it! (except, is that just her butt, or do all the suits do that?)

have a great weekend, all! :)

0 Comments: