Sunday, July 15, 2012

beach bummer

i'm not going to the beach this year and i'm going to miss it so much! the beach is one of the best things about Summer and i'm really bummed we aren't able to go.

Atlantic.

body surfing

curled.

Lifeguard.

Bronzed.

legs.

WhiteCaps
all pictures from theadults, on Tumblr

BUT, you never know! my friend and i were planning a road trip to the shore for a day, so that could still happen. and we're going to NC to visit my aunt and she's sort of kind of near one. so in the mean time, i'll probably be posting many more pictures of the beach as a substitute ;)

2 Comments:

April said...

Oh my gosh, I'm super bummed that I'm not going to the beach this year either. Boooooo. But hopefully you'll get to make a day trip! That sounds fun and exciting! <3

Katie said...

ahhh yes hopefully! i'm excited!