Thursday, June 21, 2012

concert bliss

i haven't told you about the Demi Lovato and HCR concert i'm going to on Saturday yet? no?! what's wrong with me. well, if you follow me on Twitter, you would know that i am going and that i'm far more excited for it than i can describe.

Tumblr_m4ybm7u2c61rws0e2o1_500_large

Tumblr_m5qm2lrzhb1rt2n3do4_250_large
both from We Heart It

it's pretty much my 2 favorites on one stage, people!! ahh! also, if you follow me on Twitter, you would know that i had a small (just kidding - supersized!) problem, and i almost couldn't find anyone to take with me! i almost had to sell my tickets, folks! can you imagine?!

but thank God my cousin stepped in and is taking me. we don't talk too too often, so i have a feeling there will be more than several awkward moments, but hey, i'm going to see Demi! my cousin also still thinks she's from Disney and will singing Disney songs blah blah blah. oh boy :/

ahh, well! t'will be much fun!!

p.s. happy real first day of Summer! :)

1 Comments:

April said...

I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING TIME! ;)