Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Fancies - Color Block

hola! {av} has a pretty sweet Friday Fancies going on this week. i always want to wear a color blocked outfit, but i'm not brave enough. maybe i will be someday, though! ;)
 
Untitled #36

i went with purple and yellow because i think that's one of the best color blocks on the color wheel. pretty nice, right? my friends room is purple and yellow, so it makes me think of her too.

did you guys see the new Polyvore layout? where it gives you a template? hmm i'm not so sure about that.

also, have you heard the song Both Of Us by B.O.B. and Taylor Swift? i can't stop listening to it!

have a nice weekend!

2 Comments:

April said...

Polyvore is getting so fancy. But I don't really like fancy. I'm old and can't figure things out. haha LOVE this outfit you put together. I really like those two colors together with the brown.

Katie said...

i know, isn't it? i don't know how to work it now! thanks, April!