Sunday, March 24, 2013

currently

 
Loving: that the weather's getting warmer! i CAN'T believe Easter is just a week away -- crazy!
 
Thinking about: the SATs. i'm taking the first test in June and still haven't signed up! yikes! i'm really worried the June one is going to fill up, and then i'll have to take them in the middle of Summer.

Watching: EVERYTHING. American Idol (go Angie!), Survivor, New Girl, Snooki and JWoww, The Apprentice, The Amazing Race. i care a little more about reality tv than i do my research paper. is that bad?

Listening to: right now i LOVE the song When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars. SO GOOD. oh and The Boxer by Jerry Douglas ft. Mumford and Sons.

Working on: not caring about what people think of me. i've been trying to work on this for a while, but i'm so tired of getting to talk to people and having my face turn bright red for no reason. i mean, come on, face!! hopefully nest year i'll just have that 'i'll never see you people again, so let me act like myself' attitude.

Wishing: it was Summer so i could be free like a bird!
 
what's currently going on with you? link back to me!

0 Comments: