Friday, March 08, 2013

Friday Fancies - Lace Love

happy Friday! oy vey.. it's the end of a long week. we had off on Wednesday for 'snow' that turned out to be just a lot of rain. i shouldn't complain, but now i have gym class on my birthday :( (which is Monday!) and we're starting our research paper now, so for the next month it's going to be craziness. at least i finished my research book! that's probably what i was worried about most. but enough of my high school problems!

Untitled #56
Dorothy Perkins sky blue dress / Accessorize skimmer flat / Topshop satchel handbag
 
i looove lace! i was going to put together an outfit with lace shorts or something and really jazz it up, but then i saw this dress and had to use it! i mean look at it! and with Spring on the way... ugh perfect. and i obviously love those shoes because i used them in last weeks outfit too - haha!
 
well tonight we are going out for my birthday dinner because tomorrow we're going to my aunt and uncles house because my cousins in town! phew. hope you have a nice weekend!

1 Comments:

iliketweet said...

Very cute choices! I love the plaited hair too :)

Love Tweet xx