Sunday, March 31, 2013

Instagrams

i know sometimes Instagram posts can be boring if you follow me on Instagram, but here are some pictures:
Rita's is FINALLY open!!, my friend gave me cd with SO many great songs on it for my birthday, this is my favorite dress right now -- so cute!, i got all organized and i feel SO good!!


my bunny phone case that i'm in love with AND it's a great conversation starter!, i had to take pictures for photography class and i felt like a real photographer with the lights and everything, I Love Lucy marathons make me so happy, i have a new obsession: drawing on myself with Sharpie. it's weird, but i can't stop!
it snowed here last Monday -- crazy!, i bought face masks & hair products & powder & lotion and gave myself a spa day on Thursday!, we painted Easter eggs yesterday, i babysat for the first time in a while last night and i did the little girls hair and i'm SUPER proud of it! look at it!!
 
happy Easter! enjoy it with family, friends, and many blessings.

1 Comments:

iliketweet said...

Aww, that plait looks so cute!


Love Tweet xx