Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday's top 5

1. i have such a thing for maxi dresses recently! this one from Farminista is SO cute!
Pinned Image
 
2. kind of a weird thing to be loving, but these pencils are too cute! i wish i saw them before school ended because then maybe i'd like doing my homework! (HAHA just kidding, who likes homework??)
washi-wrapped japanese pencils - set of 5 - springtime sweetness
 
3. oddly enough, i'm also loving pretty tapes like this. the other day i went to Five Below and got super cute tape -- so i made my own envelope, wrote a letter, taped it together, and sent it to my friend!
Gray Stripes, Yellow Chevron, Aqua Chevron, Gray Polka Dots Washi Tape - Choose Your Favorite Roll
 
4. this Tumblr is so nice.. it makes me want to cuddle in bed listening to Mumford & Sons with a cup of tea :)
 
5. and lastly, speaking of maxis, i'm loving this outfit. those shoes, that skirt. perfect!
Ethnic and maxi skirt
 
 
thanks to Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins for this great post idea! happy Friday!

2 Comments:

April said...

Thank you for sharing that tumblr!!!! Lovely. Perfect to look at on a rainy day, which I think I'm going to have on Saturday. :)

iliketweet said...

I love those patterned tapes! I need them in my life.

xx