Friday, August 16, 2013

"best money i've ever spent"

sometimes when I buy something and I really love it and it gets a ton of use, I tell myself "that was the best $10 I've spent this year", so here are a few things that are on said list:
 
polka dot sunglasses -- $3 at Target

Steve Madden Flats -- $10 at Ross

big super comfy sweater -- $13 at Target


swimming shorts -- (hmm it's been so long that I've forgotten how much they were. i'm pretty sure they were from Target though!)

infinity scarf -- $8 at Old Navy
 
are you the same? do you ever buy something and say "this was one of the best purchases I've ever made!"?

2 Comments:

April said...

Definitely! I just bought some boots and I'm hoping to get a lot of use out of them! :) And some new sunnies, too. Not as cheap as yours though!

Katie said...

sweet! I love when things get used a lot -- it's money well spent!