Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Summer 2013

sadly, it's time for the end of Summer recap. it feels like June was only a few days ago, and I can't believe it's August! i'm not excited for school, but i'm SO excited to be a senior! it was an awesome Summer and I just have a really good feeling about all the events to come. i'll share with you some Instagrams, because I just didn't use my Nikon nearly as much as I should have. so here we go!
 
I spent time by the pool, but not even a quarter as much time as past Summers. I could probably count on 2 hands how many times I went in the past few months. crazy!

I got a chance to throw the first pitch at our local baseball game and I still haven't done it!

I experimented with outfits and hopefully i'll win best dressed at the end of the year! ;)
 
I picked pretty flowers from the yard. who knew we had all these beauties!

had my senior pictures taken!
 
went to Hershey oodles of times just like always. I love it there! and when we went to Hershey Park this year I even went on TWO roller coasters!
 
did plenty of shopping and relaxing. (and went to the Disney Store!!)
 
got together with Jennette as much as I could and had many tea parties and photo shoots.

 
enjoyed PA's pretty sunsets.
 
said hello and goodbye to Alexandra once again.

 
went to NJ.
 
got to see Abby for a few hours before she left for Ghana for school!
 
went to North Beach.

met up with a friend that I haven't seen in the longest time!
 
did oodles of arts and crafts.
 
started my senior year of tennis!
 
and many other little things. this year I suppose i'll enjoy my last year at home and take advantage of all of the little things that i'm familiar with.
 
I hope you all had a fabulous Summer! and here's to an even greater school year/work year!

0 Comments: